We are still currently in the process of uniting with the VanDusen Botanical Garden Association to help manage and operate the Conservatory.
The synergy between Friends of the Bloedel (soon to be the VBGA Bloedel Committee), the VanDusen Botanical Garden, the Vancouver Park Board and the shared vision of horticultural and curatorial excellence needs to be nurtured and protected. This coming year will bring us many challenges as we continue to work to enhance and reinvigorate the Bloedel Conservatory. With continued support from citizens of Vancouver, British Columbia and beyond, the next phrase of our efforts are sure to succeed!
Our Goals will remain the same :
1. To fundraise in support of the Bloedel Conservatory.
2. To provide marketing and public relations.
3. To improve revenue streams.
4. To develop and provide public programming and education.
5. To protect the legal interests.
6. To provide similar or related services as recommended by our membership and executive.
Thank you all for your unwavering support!